Treat your car and treat yourself with Michelin
Treat your car and treat yourself with Michelin
Claim up to £100 when you purchase two or more Michelin tyres.
Claim amounts are on either a prepaid Visa card or via a direct bank transfer. Amount claimed dependent on number and size of tyres purchased.
Minimum purchase of two tyres. Offer available from Bush Tyres, Abbey Tyre Co, Endyke Tyres & ZR tyre centres.
Available on purchases made between 1 March 2020 and 30 April 2020 (30 May 2020 final date for receipt of claim)
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions.
1. The ‘Michelin Treat Your Car Promotion' (the ‘Promotion') is open to all consumers who are UK residents aged 18 and over, except Michelin Tyre PLC's (the ‘Promoter') employees, its agencies or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion, or trade customers including tyre dealer's employees. This offer is open to retail customers only (excludes company vehicle drivers).
2. By participating in this Promotion, claimants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
3. Completion of the mandatory fields is necessary to carry out identity checks and to validate your claim. Date of birth is only required for the activation of the prepaid Visa card, and for identity checks should you need to contact the prepaid Visa card team with queries.
4. There is a purchase requirement. Claimants must purchase two or more MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres in a single transaction for a single vehicle between 1 March and 30 April 2020.
5. The Promotion will issue a prepaid Visa card or direct bank transfer to the value of:
£10 for two or £25 for four 14" and 15" MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres purchased
£15 for two or £40 for four 16" MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres purchased
£20 for two or £50 for four 17" and 18" MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres purchased
£40 for two or £100 for four 19" and above MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres purchased.
Direct bank transfers and prepaid Visa cards will be processed within 28 days from receipt of claim.
6. Promotion only available at participating tyre dealers. A list of participating dealers can be found at www.michelin.co.uk or by calling the Michelin helpline number on 01908 228342. If you are in doubt please ask your tyre dealer if your purchase will qualify for this promotion in advance of your purchase.
7. Closing date and time for receipt of claims is midnight 30 May 2020.
8. Claims must be made on an official claim form completed online at http://offers.michelin.co.uk and must be accompanied with an uploaded, clear and legible receipt highlighting the tyres purchased. It is recommended that you keep a copy for your records. An on-screen confirmation is provided upon successful submission of the claim.
9. Only one claim per vehicle is permitted. Entry into this Promotion cannot be in conjunction with any other offer. Lost, incomplete, invalid, illegible or late claims will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to dispute a claim if it believes the claim is not legitimate and amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. The Promoter's decision is final.
10. Please refer to the prepaid Visa card for full terms and conditions of its use.
11. The prepaid Visa cards are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
12. The prepaid Visa cards are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute with an alternative reward of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
13. Promoter: Michelin Tyre PLC, Campbell Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 4EY.
Personal Data Statement: Michelin Tyre plc ("Michelin") acts as a Data Controller for this promotion. Where security checks are carried out for the issuing of prepaid visa cards, Michelin is a joint data controller with Sodexo Motivation Solutions UK Ltd ("Sodexo"). You can contact Michelin's data protection officer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can request access to your data, update inaccurate or incomplete data, object to the processing of your data and suppress information which relates to you. You may also have the right to request the deletion of personal data or restrict the processing of your personal data. For further information on your rights, see the ICO's website www.ico.org.uk. If you are not happy with how we deal with your personal data, you can lodge a complaint with the ICO. Please see https://www.michelin.co.uk/web-content/privacy for further details. Personal data collected is being collected by Sodexo (on behalf of Michelin), solely to manage and administer the promotion, issue your prepaid visa card or arrange your bank transfer and to verify the information provided. Your data may be shared with third parties in order to verify your identity and carry out security checks. We also use a third party email provider, Force 24 Limited, to send you service emails relating to the promotion. Your data will be processed based on your agreement to the promotion terms and conditions and will be retained for no longer than six years following the end date of the promotion.